Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2021

No Divine Service for 9/26

 Dear members of St. Paul's Lutheran Church,


We are cancelling our Divine Service for tomorrow morning, September 26.

My wife, Sandy, has contracted COVID-19 and I was, of course, exposed to the corona virus. I had a negative test yesterday. I should be ok. But out of an abundance of caution, the congregational leadership has decided to forego our gathering together this week. 

I will have a video recording of the readings, prayers and a sermon on our YouTube channel tomorrow morning. I will send the link in a separate email.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Lord be with you all.

Pastor Ron Koch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UGH! Stupid COVID!!!! I hope Sandy feels better soon and that you stay healthy Pastor.